I’ve been obsessing over a few jackets at work recently so I wanted to try them all on and give y’all insight on fit, feel and price!
- Leather Embroidered Moto Jacket – This is a juniors sized jacket so the fit is smaller than usual. But it’s such a great knock off from the one from multi-hundred dollar one that’s been super popular recently.
- Camo Coat – I LOVE this jacket! So comfy and warm. It also comes in a green color if you’re not in to the camo.
- Velvet Moto Jacket – Need I say more? It’s not as structured as moto jackets usually are but that makes it a little more comfy so I like it. The pockets, unfortunately, are not real!
- Sherpa Zip Up – Okay, I want to live in this jacket. So damn comfortable and warm and cozy and life-wrothy. Size as normal, not up.
- Plaid Cardigan Coat – Loving this as well! Super cozy and can be dressed up or down! It’s really warm and would be perfect for winter time. Size as normal.
- Metallic Moto Jacket – I reaaalllly like this jacket… a lot! Really comfortable compared to most moto jackets and the color is just awesome.
There ya have it folks, 6 jackets, under fifty bucks that you need in your closet.
Shop them here: Right here!
Let me know if y’all want to see more fitting room diary posts. I think they’re fun!
Thanks for checking it out.